What can I tell?
Hi! I'm Queen and I'm a food addict.
Shame on me.
This is very difficult to admit. And is very difficult to deal with too.
I'd wish to discover or develop a technique to avoid the temptation and eat healthy. But the only way to lose weigh and become a heathier person requires effort. A lot of it.
But my real question is: What do I have to do when I'm hungry and my brain only wish a big and fatty hamburguer?
I have to confess. When I'm hungry, all my reason disappears and my governator is a big fat lady who wish the best junk food ever. I'm far away from a safe place where I can decide which food to eat. Shame on me. Honestly, I'm very ashamed.
What can I do?
jueves, 20 de marzo de 2014
About me... & my vice.
Suscribirse a:
Enviar comentarios (Atom)
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario